Here are some statistics on video marketing for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter:
- According to LinkedIn, video is the fastest-growing format on the platform and is 5 times more likely to start a conversation than other types of posts.
- A study by Hootsuite found that LinkedIn video ads have a 50% view rate, making them one of the most effective ad formats on the platform.
- According to a survey by Animoto, 93% of marketers use video on Facebook, and 71% of consumers say they are more likely to make a purchase after seeing a video on Facebook.
- Facebook videos receive an average of 135% more organic reach than photos, according to Socialbakers.
- According to Instagram, the time people spend watching videos on the platform has increased by more than 80% year over year.
- A study by Hootsuite found that Instagram videos receive 2 times more engagement than other types of posts.
- According to Twitter, videos are 6 times more likely to be retweeted than photos and 3 times more likely to be retweeted than GIFs.
- A study by AdEspresso found that Twitter video ads have a 50% lower cost per engagement than other types of ads on the platform.
Overall, Video marketing is highly effective on all of these social media platforms and can help businesses increase engagement, reach new audiences, and drive conversions.
Below are some facts and figures;
- There Were an Estimated 3.37 billion Internet Users Consuming Video Content in 2022.
- 82% of Global Internet Traffic in 2022 Came from Video.
- The Global Average for Video Consumption is 84 Minutes Per Day
- 14.9% of Millennials Watch 10-20 Hours of Online Video Per Week
- YouTube is the Most Popular Video Sharing Platform for Marketers
- Data shows that 89% of marketers planned on using it in 2021
- Facebook falls just shy of YouTube with 70% of marketers planning to use it for their video marketing.
- For Live Video, Facebook is the Top Platform to Use
- 90% of Consumers Watch Videos on Their Mobile Devices
- More Than 70% of All YouTube Consumption Comes Via Mobile Devices
- 88% of Video Marketers Are Satisfied with the ROI on Their Video Marketing
- 78% of Marketing Professionals Say Videos Helped Increase Sales